Fresno, Calif.-The Tigers got off to a slow start early on in the match against the Spartans having dropped the doubles point, however the Tigers were eager to make a comeback in the singles competitions. As the singles matches got underway, the Tigers quickly found their niche.
The Tigers now prepare to face Sacramento State on March 1st in Sacramento, California.
Tennis Match Results
Pacific vs Fresno State
Feb 23, 2013 at Fresno, Calif.
(Spalding G. Wathen Tennis Center)
1. Reid deLaubenfels/Sam MacNeil (FS) def. Alex Golding/Sem Verbeek (PAC) 8-6
2. Trevor James/Daniel Alameh (PAC) def. Sai Kartik Nakireddi/Felipe Fritz (FS) 6-5
3. Jeremy Quiroz/Nikolas Papic (FS) def. Alex Hamilton/Denis Stolyarov (PAC) 8-6
1. Reid deLaubenfels (FS) def. Alex Golding (PAC) 6-7 (1-7), 6-0, 6-2
2. Sem Verbeek (PAC) def. Sai Kartik Nakireddi (FS) 6-2, 6-3
3. Nikolas Papic (FS) def. Ben Mirkin (PAC) 3-6, 6-4, 6-1
4. Denis Stolyarov (PAC) def. Felipe Fritz (FS) 6-7 (6-8), 6-3, 6-4
5. Daniel Alameh (PAC) def. Jeremy Quiroz (FS) 6-3, 6-0
6. Sam MacNeil (FS) def. Trevor James (PAC) 6-1, 6-2
Order of finish: Doubles (1,3); Singles (6,5,2,3,1,4)
Fresno State 4, Pacific 3