Fresno, Calif.- Pacific defaulted the third position to the Bulldogs. With the advantage, Fresno was able to secure the first two positions and claim the point against the Tigers.
In the singles events the Tigers came up short in five of the six the singles events. Two of the five Tigers played in three set battles. Freshmen Valentim Goncalves Jr. and Jainendra Grewal both came up short in their competitions after both had won the second set 6-3. The Tigers defaulted the sixth position to the Bulldogs.
2. David Ayoun/Leslie (Fresno) def. Erik Cederwall/Valentim Goncalves Jr. (Pacific), 8-4
3. Fresno State wins by default
1. No. 25 Remi Boutillier (Fresno) def. Ivan Castro (Pacific), 6-1, 6-0
2. No. 52 Francis Alcantara (Fresno) def. Erik Cederwall (Pacific), 6-3, 6-0
3. Jean-Charles Diame (Fresno) def. Valentim Goncalves Jr. (Pacific), 6-4, 3-6, 10-1
4. David Ayoun (Fresno) def. Alex Hamilton (Pacific), 7-6 (7), 6-1
5. Reid DeLaubenfels (Fresno) def. Jainendra Grewal (Pacific), 6-3, 3-6, 10-5
6. Fresno State wins by default
*Denotes doubles securing point
**Denotes match securing victory
Fresno State 18-4, National ranking No. 34
No. 34 Fresno State, 7 Pacific, 0