Jr. Tiger Dance Clinic
Saturday, February 10th, 2018
For the past thriteen seasons, the Tiger Dancers have mentored a number of young girls and future dancers during the Jr. Dance Clinic. The dance clinic has averaged more than 100 kids from around the region who have participated in this all day clinic. They work directly with the Tiger Dancers and then perform during halftime of a Pacific Men's Basketball game.
Saturday, February 10th, 2018 - 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Begins at 2:30 p.m.
Janssen Lagorio Gymnasium
Participants should eat lunch before arriving and bring a snack and water or juice.
Black pants (dance pants, leggings, sweat bottoms, etc.) and tennis shoes
Early Registration: $40 (registration before Jan. 19, 2018)
Your Registration Includes:
Official Jr. Tiger Dancer T-shirt, a Pizza Party before the game, free admission to the game for clinic participant
- Click Here to register online
- Click Here to purchase discount tickets to the Men's Basketball game on Feb. 10th
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register?
Click Here to register online.
- Do I need to stay during the dance clinic?
Parents are more than welcome to stay and watch, however, we will be able to provide supervision for your children during the clinic.
- Can I take my child out to eat Lunch?
Unfortunately, due to the limited time frame, all children are asked to stay at the Pacific campus. We encourage you to pack some light snacks and water. We will be hosting a pizza party before the game.
- Do I need to bring my child to the Spanos Center?
No, we will travel over to the Spanos Center as a group and we will arrive approximately 15-20 minutes prior to tip off.
- What will the participants learn for the performance?
Each participant will learn a dance routine and cheer from the Tiger Dance Team to be performed at halftime that afternoon. Children of all skill levels are welcomed to participate.
- Does my child need to rehearse these routines before the performance at home?
No, all of the learning and rehearsal will take place that day.
- Will we have to stay until the end of the game?
No, you are free to leave after halftime as long as you check out with your child's dance team chaperone.
- How do I purchase tickets to the basketball game?
Parents, friends and family members wishing to attend the game can purchase discount tickets online starting at just $10 (Reg. $14). A limited number of discounted tickets will be available during registration/check-in. Admissino for clinic participants is included with the registration fee.
- Why will I not have a t-shirt size preference if I do not register by Jan. 19th?
Since the t-shirts need to be ordered ahead of time, any registrations after the 19th are welcome, but the sizes will be on a first come, first serve basis.