Pacific Marketing & Promotions Sponsorship Information
The Pacific Athletic Department has a rich tradition of successful athletic teams and last year was no exception. Now is the time to join the Tigers as a corporate sponsor. This is a unique opportunity for you to reach a specific target audience, while supporting the University of the Pacific. For more information on sponsorship opportunities with the Pacific Athletic Department, please contact:
Coordinator of Athletic Marketing & Promotions
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA 95211
(209) 946-2731 Fax
Here are some of the exciting opportunities we have to offer:
- Spanos Center 2' x 40' Rotating Courtside Sign
- Spanos Center 2' x 8' Fixed Position Sign
- Stagg Memorial Stadium Scoreboard
- Spanos Center Hustleboard
- Aquatics Scoreboard
- Softball Scoreboard
- Game/Match Sponsor: Receive advertising exposure and recognize your employees at the same time. The package includes: Fifty (50) general admission tickets, two (2) public address announcements, prominent placement of company banner in arena, company logo on match/game program, inclusion in all pre-match or pre-game advertising, booth space sampling area on concourse.
- Giveaway Items: Giveaways area a great way to get your company logo and message out to the public. These items not only draw fans to the arena, but they are taken home with fans and provide continual exposure for your company.
- Public Address Announcements: Two to three P.A. announcements at all home game/matches played in the Spanos Center: Women's Volleyball (15 home matches), Men's Volleyball (15 home matches), Women's Basketball (15 home games), and Men's Basketball (15 home games). Print Opportunities
- Game Programs: Advertising available in all home game events that use programs. These programs contain information about that day's opponents, Tiger players and coaches, and more!
- Ticket Backs: Opportunity for sponsorship for an entire season or partial season, with the ability to include your company's coupon or marketing message.
- Schedule Posters: Pacific Athletics prints posters showcasing the athletic schedules, which are then circulated throughout the Central Valley. Promotional posters are printed for the three sport seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring).
- Schedule Cards: Pacific Athletics prints pocket size schedule cards which are then circulated throughout the Central Valley market. Schedule cards are relied upon and referred to constantly by fans throughout the year.
- Have your pre-produced radio commercials air on all Pacific Athletic radio broadcasts. Over 75 games will be aired on the Pacific Sports Network KSTN (1420 AM) and KESP (ESPN Radio 970).