The Leaders of the Pacific Athletics Crew
Pacific Athletics Student Marketing Team
GAME DAY PROMOTIONS
The Pacific Athletic Marketing Department offers a unique opportunity to work within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics to promote Pacific Athletics. We are looking for motivated and energetic students to help with game-day promotions for the following event's: women's volleyball, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, softball, and men's volleyball. Responsibilities will be divided among students.
The tiger team will work primarily with the Graduate Assistant, Director of Marketing, and other game day students. This position enables students to gain experience interacting face to face with a variety of people, thinking creatively, and solving problems quickly, while working in a fun and professional environment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Setting up information booths/tables at events with schedule cards, posters, etc.
- Setting up post-game events (e.g. autograph sessions)
- Assisting with any on-court presentations
- Coordinating music during games
- Rallying fans to cheer for Pacific Athletic Teams
- Managing half-time contests and performers
- Coordinating student/fan contests
- Implementing special promotions for Pacific students
- Distributing premium items to the fans
- Encouraging students to join the PAC
- Staffing the Tiger Cubs Club membership booth
Tiger team members will need to be available for home athletic events, which are often scheduled on weekends, evenings, holidays, and breaks.
Priority for these positions will be given to work-study students. Please contact the Marketing Department at 209.946-2702 for more information.